Senin, 12 Oktober 2015

Photograph

Hello Everybody...
In this page, I will talk about photography. Photography is my hobby in free time. Once, I just liked photo with handphone, but in the development time, SLR is the best choose for everybody who likes photography. Be a photograph is not easy. We must have experience and study with another person or we can learn otodidac (by ourself) also take in many media likes magazine, see the tutorial, and others. It can be easy if we have our privacy camera, it's make us enjoy to express our feeling.
I like using nature panorama or nature scene for photography because in the nature, I just need a little set the lens. Here I will give an example of the results of the shooting in the middle of the river bridge at 5 p.m
I use the camera mode is the manual mode with Canon 6500D . Make sure the auto ISO in the off condition. Loss, if it turns out auto ISO. The camera selects the ISO high because it detects not so bright lighting. And should learn photography without any auto settings. So we can understand the camera settings.
With a relatively small aperture, depth of field becomes large and extensive views can be sharp all. After that, I just set the shutter speed until lightmeter fall in the zero point when I press the shutter button half / snap. Usually the shutter speed would fall slower than a second just before sunrise. Then I would take a test shot, if it's too light or dark, I will change the shutter speednya value so the result as I wanted. with ISO 6400 then use the largest aperture, which is f / 1.4. and of these two settings, I get a shutter speed of 1/125.

This is the example when my friends and I took photo in the Culture Buinding, Water Castle Yogyakarta.

I took this pict in the afternoon, 1 p.m . So hot weather I think. With Canon 6500D, I used ISO 200 and large aparture. It can be easy guys..... 

1 komentar:

  1. Great post!
    be careful of the grammar mistakes..
    PS: you should teach me sometimes ;)

    BalasHapus